The House of Representatives Select Investigative Panel has published its report on its investigation into America’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, their findings are both highly disturbing and completely criminal.
Here are just a few of the horrifying things the House panel uncovered:
- An Advanced Biosciences Resources “technician” working at a Planned Parenthood clinic reportedly harvested and sold the skin of an aborted Down syndrome baby for $325. Unless it somehow cost Planned Parenthood $325 to remove and store baby skin, selling it for that price is a federal crime. The same baby’s leg was sold for another $325.
- Stem Express paid $55 to a Planned Parenthood clinic to harvest an intact aborted baby’s brain. However, they then sold the brain to a researcher for over $3,000, turning a 2,800% profit. The law clearly states that it is illegal to make a profit providing organs or any part of a human for research or medical treatment. Further, the House investigation found evidence that Stem Express sold baby parts to customers in advance, before an abortion had even taken place.
- If that’s not disgusting enough, the panel found evidence that Planned Parenthood would routinely share confidential patient information with companies like Stem Express — who in turn would share the information with clients — whenever there was a lot of money to be made selling aborted baby parts.
- Remember mass murderer Kermit Gosnell? There’s a Texas abortion doctor following in his footsteps. According to one employee’s secured testimony, the doctor would perform around 40 late second- or third-trimester abortions every week.
- Planned Parenthood’s consent form falsely told vulnerable patients that their aborted baby’s harvested parts would be used to find a cure for AIDS.
Again: these actions are completely illegal. Planned Parenthood should be shut down for good.
If you can stomach it, the entire House report is embedded below.