We enjoyed the Ladies during the election campaign. They brought a breath of fresh air to the otherwise ugly proceedings that occurred as we watched the knock out match between Trump and Clinton.
But now the Ladies claim that Facebook is trying to silence their conservative blogs, video and post sharing. We know Facebook hates conservatives, and now Diamond and Silk want to know why Facebook is stopping some people that have liked and followed their Diamond And Silk page from seeing their content first even though they are following FB instructions? (There’s an example here: https://www.facebook.com/DiamondandSilk/videos/1051225025026610/)
The outspoken pro-Trump duo called upon the President to help them, two days after they took to their Facebook page on Friday to say that they were informed by Facebook that the Internet giant deemed their content and videos to be “unsafe to the community.”
Last Friday, Diamond and Silk posted on their Facebook page that the social media platform labeled their content “unsafe to the community.”
“Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page,” they wrote.
“Finally after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies, and giving us the run around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason why Millions of people who have liked and/or followed our page no longer receives notification and why our page, post and video reach was reduced by a very large percentage.”
“Here is the reply from Facebook. Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM: ‘The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.’”
“Yep, this was FB conclusion after 6 Months, 29 days, 5 hrs, 40 minutes and 43 seconds. Oh and guess what else Facebook said: “This decision is final and it is not appeal-able in any way.” (Note: This is the exact wording that FB emailed to us.)”
In the same post, Diamond and Silk then posed the following questions to Facebook:
1. What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?
2. Our FB page has been created since December 2014, when exactly did the content and the brand become unsafe to the community?
3. When you say “community” are you referring to the Millions who liked and followed our page?
4. What content on our page was in violation?
5. If our content and brand was so unsafe to the community, why is the option for us to boost our content and spend money with FB to enhance our brand page still available? Maybe FB should give us a refund since FB censored our reach.
6. Lastly, didn’t FB violate their own policy when FB stopped sending notifications to the Millions of people who liked and followed our brand page?
— Diamond and Silk® (@DiamondandSilk) August 10, 2017
Zuckerberg picked the wrong ladies to try and bully!
The ladies talked to Laura Ingraham, discuss whether the social network, Facebook, is trying to silence conservatives on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’