Former President Obama has also been campaigning this election season. Stumping in Miami, Florida, with Sen. Bill Nelson, D-FL, and Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, the former president tried his best to deliver a home-run speech before Tuesday’s midterm elections. It contained this 90-second rant about the President and Republicans.
In this super tight race, did his observations help or hinder, I wonder?
This short clip of Obama has it all:
– Mocks Ebola outbreak that killed thousands
– Mocks press for caring about Hillary’s e-mails.
– Mocks Trump for cell phone use
– Says “a bunch of poor refugees” not a threat
– Says Trump moving troops to border is “a political stunt”
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 2, 2018