Young Family Survive Hurricane Laura to be Killed by This

0
1090

This is my second post in two days about the silent killer Carbon Monoxide. Yesterday, we looked at the exhaust from boats. Now let’s look at homes.

After Hurricane Laura, a young family were killed by generator fumes. Even though they hunkered down and survived the storm, when they turned on their generator they made a rookie mistake and died from generator fumes.

Here’s a reminder of how to use your generator safely. Charley Hogwood, shares some real-world experience and tips for working with generators.