It all started when some careless campers left out their supply of hooch – 18 cans of beer, to be precise – and a feral hog decided to help himself to the sudsy stash.
The campers at Port Hedland, in Australia were tucked up in their tents for the night when, the next thing they knew, the hog was snout-deep into their beer.
It went to the garbage bins and began rooting around for a late night snack.
When he was finally finished boozing it up, eating, and generally causing pandemonium at the campsite, he took a dip in the river and then passed out for a post-gorge snooze under a nearby tree.
More on this story here which includes the sad news that “Swino” dies in an altercation with a moving vehicle!