Remember how CNN ran with the secretly taped Melania Trump phone calls and played them over and over?
Seems they don’t like it when the boot’s on the other foot. Our hero James O’Keefe of Project Veritas managed to join the CNN morning video conference calls and has been recording them for months. In fact CNN immediately lawyered up.
Legal experts say this may be a felony. We‘ve referred it to law enforcement.— CNN Communications (@CNNPR) December 1, 2020
Why all the fuss?
Project Veritas, the undercover journalism outfit dedicated to exposing leftist crimes and hypocrisy, released new tapes on December 1 of CNN’s 9a.m. rundown calls. The tapes go back months, and expose CNN president Jeff Zucker and several other CNN executives expressing their political biases against people and groups that oppose the network’s political agenda. In one such meeting, Jeff Zucker ordered his staff to consider a false conspiracy theory that Trump is withholding information about imminent terrorist attacks.
CNNTapes Reveal Network’s Bias Against President Trump, Tucker Carlson … ‘He [Trump] is Acting Erratically, and I Think We Need to Lean into That’ … ‘You Have to Talk About The Naked Racism of Tucker Carlson…White Supremacy Hour They Have on Fox News’
We’ve been recording @CNN 9AM call for MONTHS and we are going to start releasing the tapes TONIGHT at 7pm Eastern— James O’Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) December 1, 2020
See them first https://t.co/kDe3HDvxTZ
- CNN President Jeff Zucker: “This is a president who knows he’s losing, who knows he’s in trouble, is sick, maybe is on the aftereffects of steroids or not. I don’t know. But he is acting erratically and desperately, and we need to not normalize that.”
- Zucker: “You know, this is what we’ve come to expect for the last three and a half years, four years, but it clearly is exacerbated by the time that we’re in and the issues that he’s [Trump] dealing with. I think that we cannot just let it be normalized. He is all over the place and acting erratically, and I think we need to lean into that.”
- Zucker: “Frankly, if we’ve made any mistake, it’s been that our banners have been too polite, and we need to go well after Lindsey Graham.”
- Zucker: “There’s a ton going on. Let’s stay strong. Let’s stay newsy. Let’s stay urgent. Let’s be smart. There is a lot of news out there, and Lindsey Graham really deserves it.”
- David Vigilante, CNN General Counsel: “Yeah, I was just going to say, if you’re going to talk about the story, I think it’s unavoidable that you have to talk about the naked racism of Tucker Carlson. Because that’s really what drove this anti-diversity push, you know, Trump watches Tucker Carlson’s show and then reacts. And just as sort of the white supremacy hour they have on Fox News every night, I think it’s the — You can’t disconnect the two.”
- Stephanie Becker, CNN field producer: “On the issue of why it’s important to get the transition going right, the 9-11 report talks about one of the problems was that the trouble that was brewing that lost during the transition. So, if you want a good, concrete example of what happens when you don’t have a good transition, well, look at the Twin Towers.”
- James O’Keefe: “This is yet another investigation Project Veritas has conducted into CNN, and once again they’ve demonstrated their partisan political agenda and total disconnect with journalistic ethics.”