N. HEMISPHERE SNOW MASS JUMPS TO 700 GIGATONS ABOVE 1982-2012 AVERAGE + ARCTIC SEA ICE SEES EXPONENTIAL GAINS + ICELAND VOLCANOES STIR
One of my most favorite sites is Electroverse.net. (DOCUMENTING EARTH CHANGES DURING THE NEXT GSM AND POLE SHIFT). I have never bought into the anthropogenic global warming (AGW) theory that suggests the puny attempts of Man are changing the earth’s climate. Yep – I get it – we pollute, we change the course of rivers, poor countries are sh*t at conservation until they become wealthier and clean up their acts, rich countries clean up their acts in part by exporting their sh*t, we’re doing a piss poor job with a few species at the top of their food chains. But change the climate? That’s a reach.
Electroverse tracks the data manipulation, cherrypicking, fudging and downright lying from the Global Warming crowd. Of course, the new cancel culture means we can’t protest against the Big Green cabal for the same reasons SRC has been banned by Amazon, Google, Twitter and Taboola. And for Electroverse it’s even worse. The Australian Government and Facebook are having a spat and the victim is anything termed as a ‘News’ site. It’s no longer permissible to Share an FB article. So let’s help them out.
The COLD TIMES are returning, the mid-latitudes are REFREEZING in line with the great conjunction, historically low solar activity, cloud-nucleating Cosmic Rays, and a meridional jet stream flow (among other forcings).Electroverse.net
I want you all to go and read this article. Usually I don’t direct people off the site. But this is fascinating. And you are never going to see it in the MSM.
- The latest data point from the Finish Meteorology Institute’s (FMI’s) “Total snow mass for Northern Hemisphere” chart has been plotted, and it reveals snow across the hemisphere as a whole –excluding the mountains– is riding at some 700 Gigatons above the 1982-2012 average
- According to official data from the Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI), Arctic Sea Ice Volume is now growing exponentially.
- North America Snow Cover Extent Almost Off the Charts, as Earth’s Temperature Sinks Below 1979-2000 Average
- Overshadowed by Mt. Etna’s amazingly-regular pattern of paroxysms –which have occurred at almost identical intervals of around 35-48 hours over the past 7 days– volcanoes in Iceland have also been stirring.
- Volcanic eruptions are one of the key forcings driving Earth into its next bout of global cooling. Today’s worldwide volcanic uptick is thought to be tied to low solar activity, coronal holes, a waning magnetosphere, and the influx of Cosmic Rays penetrating silica-rich magma.
Go – there’s more. Bookmark the site.
Forget Zombies & Liberals – this is what we self-reliant people should be preparing for
Even the mainstream has awoken to the “cataclysmic” threat that is the combo of low solar activity and a weakening magnetic field…
…even the Guardian:
The flipping of the Earth’s magnetic poles together with a drop in solar activity 42,000 years ago could have generated an apocalyptic environment that lead to the extinction of megafauna and to the end of the Neanderthals, reports the Guardian, citing a new paper published in the journal Science, co-authored by Prof Chris Turney of the University of New South Wales.
The new paper entitled “a global environmental crisis” discusses the temporary flip of the poles 42,000-or-so years ago, known as the Laschamp excursion, which lasted for about 1,000 years.
The Guardian article continues:
Previous work found little evidence that the event had a profound impact on the planet, possibly because the focus had not been on the period during which the poles were actually shifting. Now scientists say the flip, together with a period of low solar activity, could have been behind a vast array of climatic and environmental phenomena with dramatic ramifications.
“It probably would have seemed like the end of days,” said Turney.
The mainstream, as you’d expect, fails to draw any comparisons with the events of today, and not one MSM article attempts to give their readers a fuller understanding of the story.
The Laschamp excursion was just one of many in “recent” times, with these magnetic excursions (not full-blown reversals) appearing to hit approximately every 12,000 years: