From the UK Daily Mail
Now Joe Biden’s BROTHER James is dragged into Chinese payments scandal as it’s revealed more than 150 transactions made by him and Hunter were flagged as ‘concerning’ by US banks
- President Joe Biden’s brother, James, has been dragged into the family’s Chinese payments scandal with newly released bank documents
- The documents, obtained by Sen. Chuck Grassley show that James’ company received payments from a Chinese-financed consulting group in 2018
- That year, both James and first son Hunter received monthly retainers from the consulting firm, with Hunter receiving up to $100,000-a-month
- James, meanwhile, received $65,000 from the firm, which has links to China’s communist government
- It was also revealed that more than 150 financial transactions involving either Hunter or James’ global business affairs were flagged as ‘concerning’
And over on CBS where the wonderful journalist Catherine Herridge now works, CBS Evening News broke apart from the long-standing “Russian disinformation” narrative by delivering an in-depth report on a number of brow-raising details from a GOP investigative probe on Wednesday – particularly focusing on key bank records tying President Biden’s brother, James, and son, Hunter, to over 150 “concerning” transactions.
“We have people with the Biden name, dealing with Chinese business people that have a relationship to the Communist Party,” Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said during an interview with CBS senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge.
Grassley, who has been on the Bidens’ case long before the mainstream outlet decided to take it to the air, sat down with Herridge to divulge the latest goings-on and deliver his take on what these bank records could indicate. More
More bank records in Grassley Johnson investigation uncover $33k to the lion hall group shows James Biden was financially connected to Chinese communist govt elements pic.twitter.com/Stu0h2jdhB— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) April 5, 2022
And remember this one? The one that vanished in a puff of smoke when Joe went into the White House?
In 2020, Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden, was reportedly being investigated by the FBI over his involvement in a “hospital business” in Pennsylvania.
The feds questioned James Biden about his ties to the company Americore Health, which is an operator of rural hospitals in Pennsylvania.
According to a previous report, “A business card identifying him as a ‘principal of Americore’ was entered into court records in a civil case in Tennessee, but he has disputed that he is a principal of the company.”
Yeah, that happens with me and business cards all the time.