“I woke up Tuesday hearing a bunch of swooshing and water in my left ear. It was like when you went swimming and you have all of that water in your ear,” Torres said.
She thought she had water in her ear. It was a venomous brown recluse spider. https://t.co/5UJIJV81PZ— Yashar Ali ? (@yashar) August 23, 2019
Bites from brown recluse spiders can cause muscle pain, nausea, difficulty breathing and other symptoms, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. They typically are not aggressive, but they will bite if they are trapped or unintentionally touched.
Brown recluse spiders are also called “violin spiders” because of a violin-shaped patch on their heads, according to the Missouri Department of Conservation. They usually are walking or running, instead of resting in a web.
^^^Sorry about the ad in this video, I couldn’t remove it.