Are you in the clear?

This is a great resource if you want to check out the data regarding the medicine they made us take a few years ago. Adverse reactions have been collated here. It makes for interesting reading.

In a Danish study it was found that there is a 4% chance of getting a high toxicity batch, a 63% chance it was medium toxic, and a 33% chance it was a placebo.